Feb 7, 2010

My paintings












This oil paint 'Horses Riding' the idea was from a paint with number kits the color, actually is come with one horse It added another horse to paint two horse running on canvas. This was a visual paint, is mounted in a wood frame and it is nice to decor an office. It is hanging in my hall gallery.

This another oil paint 'Foxes Hidding' I was practicing to improve my skill. I painted this one with simple brushes. It is not same when you paint with fine brushes, fine brushes or quality ones has magic, you can move with more talent and make something more impressive.


This is an oil paint one of my favorite gallery, I did this one from my imagination. The color are really vivid. I took the picture but not a quality one. My daughter love this paint.

Oh boy! I named this one ''Way out'' I felt from a tree and break my pelvis in two side. I was depressed and I started painting as a way out. I felt a change, something different, the texture is not soft like my others painting.



This is one of the most crazy paint that I try it and probably the most ugly one. LOL. That day I was watching some science fiction series and I have my brush and canvas front of me. I didn't have idea, I want to paint something but what? so I tried to paint a planet and some ship navigating on the space. I broke a rule in this paint 'do not mix acrylic with oil', the planet is cracking like dry mug.
This picture was a test; I was trying to do something different. The Wild West, the front house is the sheriff office. After all, I did not like it. However, the color on the canvas attracts the attention. This is an oil paint.
This paint is lovely all from my imagination, I tried the brass color, the street curves is a 3D looks like real. I have done some more painting. Paint is really great makes feel something special.
Remember good brushes and paint make real your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment