Feb 8, 2010

Writing & Misspelling

If you read a misspelling word or bad grammar in this blog, I am going to fix it when I see it. Just accept my apologize. I am an Spanish writer. Writing is like composing a song, every one have his own way to express their feeling and emotions. Spanish language on a sentence has the object first then the adjective, English put the adjective first then the object. How can you improve your writing skill?:
1. A Grammar Book for You and I (Oops, Me): All the Grammar You Need to Succeed in Life (Capital Ideas)
2. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation: An Easy-to-Use Guide with Clear Rules, Real-World Examples, and Reproducible Quizzes
3. The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
4. Painless Grammar (Painless Series)
5.The Grammar Book: An ESL/EFL Teacher's Course, Second Edition
Always is a good idea to learn another language:
1. Regrese a la escuela. (oportunidades de aprendizaje para adultos en el area de Houston)(TT: Go back to school) (TA: learning opportunities for adults in the Houston area): An article from: Semana
2. Easy Spanish Phrase Book: Over 770 Basic Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Easy Phrase) (Spanish and English Edition)

1 comment:

  1. I make grammatical errors constantly. My mind is always going faster than my fingers can type and I am always missing a word or some type of punctuation. Thanks for the suggestions to make my writing better.

    Tiffany
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete